Choose from Five Options
- $89 for a two-night stay (up to $172 value)
- $135 for a three-night stay (up to $258 value)
- $179 for a four-night stay (up to $344 value)
- $225 for a five-night stay (up to $429 value)
- $309 for a seven-night stay (up to $601 value)
Included in all options:
- Superior Room for two people
- Daily breakfast
- 3pm late checkout
- Welcome drink
- Mineral water
The Hotel: Sense Sunset Hotel Seminyak
Sense Sunset Seminyak Hotel enjoys a prime position in Bali’s modern and vibrant Seminyak district. Scattered around its boundary and immediate vicinity guests will find everything from shopping arcades and markets to restaurants, cafés and heaving nightclubs. Seminyak beach is located a short taxi or moped ride away, ideal for travellers wanting to snag a look at Bali’s famed sunset from the sand or the comfy seating at one of the suburb’s trendy beach clubs.
Travellers are greeted on arrival with a smile and a cool welcome drink to help them ease into holiday mode, before being whisked away to make themselves comfortable in a Superior Room, complete with air-conditioning. Each day begins with an included breakfast, followed by as little or as much adventure and activity as one could wish for. Resort facilities including a glistening pool, gym and restaurant to ensure that Groupies can relax, unwind and indulge while remaining close to home base. Those wanting a speedy getaway into town can jump aboard the scheduled shuttle service that circulates the Kuta, Legian and Seminyak districts.
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Three people
- Adding occupants above standard: IDR 150,000 per night for additional guest aged 12 years or older with extra bed and breakfast; IDR 50,000 per night for additional guest aged 5-11 years sharing existing bedding and including breakfast; no charge for additional guest aged under five years sharing existing bedding and including breakfast
- Room upgrades: Deluxe Room upgrade for IDR 100,000 per night
The Area: Seminyak, Bali
Renowned as Bali’s core of all things luxury, upper-class and decadent, Seminyak is where the stylish set chooses to spend holidays on the Indonesian isle. Hugging the Indian Ocean to the west and Kuta to the south, the beach town is in the thick of all that the tourist hub has to offer while presenting a more refined experience for visitors.
The neighbouring beaches of Seminyak and Petitenget are characterised by their grey sand, gentle waves and quieter atmosphere than that of Kuta and are well worth a visit to see members of the glitterati mixing with hawkers and families. Take a leisurely stroll down Jalan Seminyak and Jalan Double Six for countless shops, both glass-walled and street-side, for anything from designer knock-offs to printed kaftans, tailor-made clothing and luggage.
The cuisine is another major drawcard of Seminyak, and while it is known as a more upmarket dining destination there are still budget eats to be found. Legendary Indonesian fare can be found at Baku Dapa, while La Lucciola does beachfront Italian fine dining against the sunset as a backdrop.
Details verified 24/05/2016
Learn more about Groupon Merchant Review Policy