Located on the shores of the scenic Lake Rotoiti, the four-star VR Rotorua Lake Resort is a unique lodge-inspired resort spread over seven acres of landscaped gardens, offering a truly spectacular atmosphere. Take time away from the hustle and bustle of city life to appreciate the quiet country ambience and style that the VR Rotorua Lake Resort has to offer.
Each room features Sky TV, a personal bar, tea- and coffee-making facilities, underfloor heating, Blue Earth products, separate bath and shower unit, and French doors that open onto the lawn or balcony.
Bed size/type: One king-size bed or two single beds
Standard occupancy: Two people
Maximum occupancy: Four people (two adults and two children)
$35 per night for each additional child
The room features a balcony, deep bath, and fluffy bathrobes
The Area: Rotorua, North Island
Primaeval, bubbling mud pools, ancient volcanic crater lakes and explosive geysers shimmering with rainbows make Rotorua a totally unique travel experience. As well as mind-boggling geothermal activity, the town boasts decadent spas and adventurous mountain biking and walking trails, all set against a rich backdrop of traditional Maori culture.
Set in the heart of the North Island, Rotorua is an easy three-hour drive from Auckland or five to six hours from Wellington; Rotorua airport is 15 minutes out of the city. SilverOaks Hotel Geyserland is at the end of Fenton Street.
For an otherworldly experience head to Kuirau Park, where visitors wander among boiling mud pools, crater lakes and sulphur vents. Other big thermal areas are Waimangu Valley, Wai-o-Tapu and Hell’s Gate, and Groupies should definitely visit Whakarewarewa, where the renowned Pohutu geyser erupts several times a day. Enjoy a rejuvenating soak in one of the natural thermal pools, or go all out with a spa treatment or massage. Take in a hāngi for a taste of traditional Maori culture.
Indulge in a rustic retreat, staying at a four-star lodge-inspired resort set on Lake Rotoiti shores and enjoy tennis and kayak hire
What You Get
Choose from Four Options
$129 for a one-night stay (midweek) (up to $300 value)
$249 for a two-night stay (midweek) (up to $555 value)
$149 for a one-night stay (weekend) (up to $300 value)
$289 for a two-night stay (weekend) (up to $555 value)
Included in all options:
Daily tennis session
Daily kayak hire
Late check-out by 12pm
Late check-out: 12pm
Smoking policy: no smoking property
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges
Adding occupants above standard: max. occupancy is two adults and two children, $35 per night surcharge applies to each additional child
Recent Positive Reviews
100% Verified Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
This deal doesn't have any written reviews yet.
See all reviews
The Fine Print
• Deal is valid for 2 people
• An extra guest may stay for a surcharge of $35 per person, per night, payable direct to VR Lake Rotorua Resort
• Upgrade to an Executive Suite available at $100 per room per night (payable directly to the property)
• Combine vouchers to extend your stay
• Bookings are subject to availability
• Weekday rates applicable for Sun to Thu stays
• Weekend rates applicable for Fri and Sat night stays
• Rates not valid for public holidays and July school holidays
• A valid credit card may be required to secure the stay dates
• Pre-authorization may be required upon arrival
• Kayak and tennis session subject to weather conditions
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here