Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $34 for an intolerance test for a pet (total value up to $88)
What does it test
- 300 of the most common food and non-food items including ingredients and additives found in pet foods, tree pollens, household chemicals and moulds
Can you complete the test on animals?
- According to vets, animals, especially dogs, can suffer greatly from intolerances. Following requests from several vets (and pet owners) this is specifically designed for dogs and cats
The test does not make a medical diagnosis nor is it a substitute for veterinary advice.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 5 vouchers per person
• New customers only
• Shipping not included. The customer is responsible for all costs associated with the carriage of hair sample to merchant's NZ address. Global Testing Lab will send your pet's hair sample to the UK for testing
• The test does not make a medical diagnosis nor is it a substitute for health or medical advice. If your pet has a medical condition you should consult a qualified veterinary practitioner
• The test does not measure type IgE allergies. Since these reactions can be serious, you should seek the help of an allergy specialist
• Global Testing Labs Terms & Conditions: http://globaltestinglab.com/nz/terms-and-conditions/
• Original value verified on: 09 Aug 2017
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Redeem by: 28 Feb 2018
• Reedem online: http://globaltestinglab.com/nz/
(1) Scroll down to 'Choose your test' and select 'Pets'
(2) Add item to basket
(3) Enter Groupon Voucher Code in 'Coupon Code' field, click 'Apply Coupon' and proceed to checkout
(4) Enter personal details and complete order
(5) From your order confirmation email, download your test form. Post your sample and test form to supplied address
(6) Results will be sent by email in a PDF format and are free to download. Customer will receive results within 3-4 weeks
About Global Testing Lab
Global Testing Lab harness the power of biofeedback machines to offer intolerance tests. Clients can get to know their potential food and non-food intolerances using a sample of their own hair. The company also provides tests for pollen and pet sensitivity.