Customers can have their hair sample tested against pollens or different food and non-food items and receive a report of their intolerances
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 4 additional as gifts
• New customers only
• Shipping not included. The customer is responsible for all costs associated with the carriage of hair sample to merchant's NZ address. Global Testing Lab will send your hair sample to the UK for testing
• The test does not make a medical diagnosis nor is it a substitute for health or medical advice. If you have a medical condition you should consult a qualified healthcare practitioner
• The test does not measure type IgE allergies. Since these reactions can be serious, you should seek the help of an allergy specialist
• Money back guarantee does not apply. No refunds after order has been submitted
• Global Testing Labs Terms & Conditions: http://staging.globaltestinglab.com/nz/terms-and-conditions/
• Original value verified on: 09 Aug 2017
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Redeem by: 28 Feb 2018
• Reedem online: http://staging.globaltestinglab.com/nz/ (1) Scroll down to 'Choose your test' and select either 'Pollen', '100 item (Standard)', or '300 item (advanced)' test based on option purchased (2) Add item to basket (3) Enter Groupon Voucher Code in 'Coupon Code' field, click 'Apply Coupon' and proceed to checkout (4) Enter personal details and complete order (5) From your order confirmation email, download your test form. Post your sample and test form to supplied address (6) Results will be sent by email in a PDF format and are free to download. Customer will receive results within 3-4 weeks
Choose from three options
$34 for a standard intolerance test for one person - 100 item test (total value up to $105)
$39 for an advanced intolerance test for one person - 300 item test (total value up to $131)
$34 for a pollen test for one person (total value up to $88)
What does it test?
Standard test includes 100 food items such as egg, different types of tea, fruits, vegetables and dairy products
The advanced option includes 300 food and non-food items including pollens and plants found in the garden, a wide range of dairy, wheat, eggs, fruits and vegetables
The pollen sensitivity test covers a wide selection of items to uncover any pollen intolerances
The test does not make a medical diagnosis nor is it a substitute for health or medical advice.
Global Testing Labs
Global Testing Labs harness the power of biofeedback machines to offer intolerance tests. Clients can get to know their potential food and non-food intolerances using a sample of their own hair. The company also provides tests for pollen and pet sensitivity.
By purchasing this deal you'll unlock points which can be spent on discounts and rewards. Every 5,000 points can be redeemed for $5 Off your next purchase.