What You'll Get
$550 for one ceramic crown
$1,000 for two ceramic crowns
Golflands Dental offers teeth the chance to be at their best with comprehensive dental services. A range of treatments includes cosmetic fillings, crown and bridge work along with teeth whitening and implants. The clinic utilises 3M dental products and provides intraoral camera allowing patients to compare the before and after pictures. Golflands Dental operates in Botany.
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Medical Council of New Zealand or the Dental Council of New Zealand as applicable.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
What is a dental crown?
Crowns are used to entirely cover damaged teeth in order to restore their function and appearance. An implant is required to hold the crown in place, with bone augmentation performed in preparation.
What happens at sessions?
A consultation will be carried out in advance, and if the client is found to be suitable, the implant and crown will be installed at a subsequent treatment session. Radiographic images will be taken if deemed necessary and bone augmentation is available.
What preparation is required?
Clients are advised to maintain good dental hygiene beforehand, possibly visiting a hygienist to ensure teeth are in optimum condition for dental work.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Valid for ages 18 and over
• 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• Please arrive 5 mins prior to appointment time
• Results will vary for each person
• Crown is only valid for Posterior Teeth
• Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between patient and practitioner
• Recommended only for purchasers who fully understand the treatment and the risks of the treatment
• Full refund if practitioner deems client unsuitable for procedure or advises against procedure for any reason
• Refund available if client does not wish to proceed with treatment after initial consultation
• Purchase of voucher does not amount to informed consent
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation should occur: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 0800-4653-3368
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Golflands Dental
301E Botany Road