Fastbraces are designed to be a faster and more affordable alternative to straightening teeth; opt for a deposit or a package
What You'll Get
$1,000 for a deposit for a Fastbraces® orthodontic teeth straightening package
$3,999 for a Fastbraces® orthodontic teeth straightening package
What are Fastbraces®?
Fastbraces® make use of triangular-shaped brackets and wires to help move both the crown and root of the tooth at the same time. The treatment can be used to address a number of issues, including misaligned teeth and incorrect bites.
How many appointments are required?
Up to six sessions will be needed over the course of the treatment. Fastbraces® are designed to work faster than conventional braces, with typical treatment time averaging between three months to a year, depending on individual circumstances.
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Medical Council of New Zealand or the Dental Council of New Zealand as applicable.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Results may vary for each person
• Recommended only for purchasers who fully understand the treatment and the risks of the treatment
• Purchase of voucher does not amount to informed consent
• Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between customer and practitioner
• If patient is not suitable, a full refund will be given by Groupon however a surcharge of $200 will be payable by the customer directly to Guardian Dental Care Westfield Manakau for the consultation
• Refund available if client does not wish to proceed with treatment after initial consultation, however, a surcharge of $200 will be payable by the customer directly to Guardian Dental Care Westfield Manakau for the consultation
• Retainers, charged at an additional cost, must be worn post-treatment or teeth will relapse
• Lost or broken aligners may incur a fee
• Patients under the age of 18 must have parental consent
• Deposit of $1,000 towards braces will require final payment of $3,000 upon completion of consultation; make-up appointments will incur extra costs
• Any pre-existing decay or damage may need to be treated before braces can be applied
• Regular visits will be required to adjust the braces
• Braces may be required for up to 2 years depending on the tooth movement required
• Expiry is the suggested date by which your initial consultation should occur by, however your voucher will continue to remain valid and can be used after this date
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation with practitioner should occur by: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 0800 486 684
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
About Guardian Dental Care
Guardian Dental Care offers a wide range of cosmetic and preventative services such as root canal treatments, dentures, veneers, crowns, bridges and mouth guards. The surgery is located in Manukau and is staffed by a team of dentists ready to perfect that smile.