Experience Hanmer Springs countryside while riding rugged quad bikes over all kinds of rough terrain and majestic landscapes
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$59 for a two-hour quad bike tour for one child (total value up to $99)
$99 for a two-hour quad bike tour for one adult (total value up to $169)
$195 for a two-hour quad bike tour for two adults (total value up to $338)
$385 for a two-hour quad bike tour for four adults (total value up to $676)
$575 for a two-hour quad bike tour for six adults (total value up to $1,014)
$759 for a two-hour quad bike tour for eight adults (total value up to $1,352)
The Fine Print
• Limit of 3 vouchers per person
• Purchase up to 3 additional as gifts
• Bookings are essential and subject to available dates and times.
• Minimum age for Quad Biking is 6 years (as a passenger) and 12 years (to ride solo)
• Chidren (ages 5-13 years) must be accompanied by an adult
• Tours at 10am or 2pm
• Must fit safety equipment in order to participate
• You may get muddy or wet on your Quad Bike Trip, so please remember to bring a change of clothes and a towel
• Should you have an existing physical condition, please let a member of the crew know prior to engaging in this experience
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Call 0800 661 538 or (03) 315 7046 to book.
• Please state Groupon voucher, activity brought and the number of people when booking.
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
About Hanmer Springs Attractions
Adrenaline-seekers can find their home at Hanmer Springs Attractions amongst idyllic alpine setting. Offering many attractions that make use of those unique surroundings, the company pairs patrons with well-trained instructors for safety-keeping during the breathtaking fun. Together with bungy jumping, jet boat rides, and river rafting adventures, visitors can take part in the canoe safaris and quad bike drives, among many others.