Experience rafting down a grade Two river and paddle through its waters changing from serene calms to rocky rapids
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$79 for guided rafting experience with a jet boat ride for one person (total value up to $169)
$155 for guided rafting experience with a jet boat ride for two people (total value up to $338)
$305 for guided rafting experience with a jet boat ride for four people (total value up to $676)
$455 for guided rafting experience with a jet boat ride for six people (total value up to $1,014)
$599 for guided rafting experience with a jet boat ride for eight people (total value up to $1,352)
The Fine Print
• Limit of 3 vouchers per person
• Purchase up to 3 additional as gifts
• Please note: Business will be closed Christmas Day
• Bookings are essential and subject to available dates and times.
• Departure times: 10.00am and 2.00pm
• Wetsuit, booties, helmet, and life jackets are included in this offer
• Please provide your own: Swimwear, towel & sunscreen
• No experience necessary, but a reasonable standard of fitness required
• Children: Aged 6 - 13 years and must fit safety equipment in order to participate
• Adult: Aged 13 years plus Minimum of 2 people per trip to run experience
• Return Jetboat transfers included
• Should you have an existing physical condition, please let a member of the crew know prior to engaging in this experience
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Call 0800 661 538 or (03) 315 7046 to book.
• Please state Groupon voucher, activity brought and the number of people when booking.
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
About Hanmer Springs Attractions
Adrenaline-seekers can find their home at Hanmer Springs Attractions amongst idyllic alpine setting. Offering many attractions that make use of those unique surroundings, the company pairs patrons with well-trained instructors for safety-keeping during the breathtaking fun. Together with bungy jumping, jet boat rides, and river rafting adventures, visitors can take part in the canoe safaris and quad bike drives, among many others.