Take a brisk tour of the Waiau River on the speedy jet boat and enjoy the 360° spins that present the surrounding nature in a unique way
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$25 for a 60-minute jet boat adventure for one child aged 3-13 years (total value up to $70)
$40 for a 60-minute jet boat adventure for one adult (total value up to $125)
$80 for a 60-minute jet boat adventure for two adults (total value up to $250)
$160 for a 60-minute jet boat adventure for four adults (total value up to $500)
$240 for a 60-minute jet boat adventure for six adults (total value up to $750)
$320 for a 60-minute jet boat adventure for eight adults (total value up to $1,000)
View other Hanmer Springs Attractions offers
The Fine Print
• Limit of 3 vouchers per person
• Purchase up to 3 additional as gifts
• Bookings are essential and subject to available dates and times.
• Please allow one hour for your jet boat trip (including safety briefing)
• Child age 3-13 years
• Minimum age 3 years
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Children must fit safety equipment in order to participate
• Should you have an existing physical condition, please let a member of the crew know prior to engaging in this experience
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Call 0800 661 538 or (03) 315 7046 to book.
• Please state Groupon voucher, activity brought and the number of people when booking.
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
About Hanmer Springs Attractions
Adrenaline-seekers can find their home at Hanmer Springs Attractions amongst idyllic alpine setting. Offering many attractions that make use of those unique surroundings, the company pairs patrons with well-trained instructors for safety-keeping during the breathtaking fun. Together with bungy jumping, jet boat rides, and river rafting adventures, visitors can take part in the canoe safaris and quad bike drives, among many others.