Enjoy dishes like Asian-insipred burgers or sharing platters, satisfy sweet cravings with treats such as a warm brownie, and sip on drinks
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$2 for 20% off the total bill - up to $100 spend, minimum $20 spend
- Spend up to $100 and get 20% off the total bill
- Sink the teeth into a mouthwatering range of Asian fusion boagers or burgers, or opt for shared plates like Sriracha chicken nibbles, or Kiss Kiss pork ribs
- Pair it with a craft beer or ale from an extensive list of drinks
- Finish on a sweet note with a warm brownie, or a Chinese doughnut
- See the food and drink menus
Menu items may be subject to seasonal change.
Hungry for Asian fusion cuisine in Auckland? Those who choose this Happy Boy Eatery deal are in for a treat, and for $2 can see savings as high as $20. With up to $100 to spend, the Pan-Asian extravaganza can include the baoburger, a bold hybrid of two street food classics: the Chinese-invented steam bun and the American-born burger. Between two buns – or baos – the burger can hold the likes of a katsu pork schnitzel, which sees the Teutonic culinary pride re-imagined through a Japanese-made lens. One menu section away, a delicacy hailing from Korea, the ever-popular kimchi, comes with a cosmopolitan side of fries and bacon, and can’t wait to be shared by at least patrons. Children will likely obsess over the zany decor and, hopefully, over the kids menu section, whose central attraction is a dish called popcorn chicken. Those with a sweet tooth should plan in advance to be able to finish the meal off with a dessert such as a Chinese doughnut or signature sundae. Thirsty? Worry, not this Asian food voucher comes with drinks!
The Fine Print
• Limit of 2 vouchers per person
• Purchase up to 2 additional as gifts
• Not valid on public holidays
• Maximum 1 voucher per table per visit
• Minimum order amount: $20
• Maximum discounted amount: $20 (order amount of $100)
• Valid for dine-in only
• Valid for food and beverages; not valid for beverages only
• Not valid with any other promotional offers in store. Valid off the main menu only
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• No booking required
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• Valid hours:
About Happy Boy Eatery
Located near Royal Oak Mall, Happy Boy Eatery specialises in Asian-inspired burgers made with a steamed bun that can hold a patty of NZ grass-fed beef, Korean-fried chicken or sesame-crusted tofu. The meal can be enjoyed in a sleek interior flooded with pink and blue lights and adorned with graffiti, with a choice of drinks available for patrons before their chosen baoger arrives. The venue can be hired for private functions for as many as 50 guests.