Choose from a range of dental services and keep the smile healthy and white; available in two locations
What You'll Get
$19 for a dental exam with X-rays
$55 for a dental exam with X-rays, clean, scale and polish
$125 for a dental exam with X-rays, and one filling
$185 for a dental exam with X-rays, and two fillings
- Keep smiles healthy with a selection of dental treatments
- Get teeth squeaky clean with a scale and polish
- Fight toothache and choose one or two fillings
- Two locations available
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Medical Council of New Zealand or the Dental Council of New Zealand as applicable.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Results may vary for each person
• Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between customer and practitioner
• Recommended only for purchasers who fully understand treatment and risks of treatment
• Full refund if practitioner deems client unsuitable for procedure or advises against procedure for any reason
• Refund available if client does not wish to proceed with treatment after initial consultation
• Purchase of voucher does not amount to informed consent
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation with practitioner should occur by: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (09) 527 4188
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
About Hill Park Dental Clinic
Hill Park Dental Clinic specialise in taking care of their customers' smiles. We are equipped with advanced technologies such as 3D cone beam computer tomography (CBCT scan) with cephlometry, CAD CAM milling machines to deliver metal free porcelain crown in 1 day, 3 shapes digital dental software to design dental implants, and Laser Dentistry for painless dental procedures. Hill park is a one stop dental service providers for all your dental needs from simple fillings to complex dental surgeries.
Hill Park Dental Clinic's vision is to provide Premium dental care at an affordable cost and exceed our patient’s expectations in every possible way. They are also committed to providing a safe and high standard of dental treatments.