1 or 2 fitness-seekers can work to rediscover full range of natural body movements with up to 6 months of unltd. yoga & hot Pilates classes
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$39 for a one-month unlimited yoga and Pilates pass including mats for one person ($49 value)
$299 for a three-month unlimited yoga and Pilates pass including mats for one person ($507 value)
$499 for a six-month unlimited yoga and Pilates pass including mats for one person ($1,014 value)
$78 for a one-month unlimited yoga and Pilates pass including mats for two people ($98 value)
$598 for a three-month unlimited yoga and Pilates pass including mats for two people ($1,014 value)
$998 for a six-month unlimited yoga and Pilates pass including mats for two people ($2,028 value)
- Practise yoga in a purpose-built, temperature-controlled studio to keep the room at 40°C, with fresh air circulation and set at a consistent heat to ensure the best possible workout
- Classes are designed as a therapeutic yoga series to help bodies learn or re-learn their natural range of motion
- Can also help recover from injury
- Classes start from early morning and go until late evening for maximum accessibilty With classes for beginners to advanced, there is a class for everyone
- See the timetable
Hot HIIT Pilates: Using Pilates principles, Inferno Hot Pilates is a challenging, full body, low impact, high intensity workout. It is performed on a yoga mat in a room heated to 35 and 40% humidity. Hot Pilates strengthens muscles and burns fat — all without the pounding of a high impact workout. It is designed for all fitness levels.
Yin Yoga - Experience a journey into the hips. The temperature is 30 degrees.Yin yoga poses apply moderate stress to the connective tissues of the body—the tendons, fascia, and ligaments—with the aim of increasing circulation in the joints and improving flexibility. A more meditative approach to yoga, yin aims at cultivating awareness of inner silence, and bringing to light a universal, interconnecting quality.
Hot Yoga: Hot Yoga is a series of twenty-six Hatha Yoga postures and two Pranayama breathing techniques designed to provide a challenging, invigorating, rejuvenating and effective yoga experience. You will work every muscle, tendon, ligament, joint and internal organ in the entire body, giving you an incredible sense of well being.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• One month offer limited to new customers only
• Customers must be medically and physically fit to undertake lessons
• If you have any concerns please consult your doctor first, classes are done in a heated room
• Please wear suitable exercise clothing and bring water
• All classes must be attended by original purchaser or gift recipient only
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• First visit must occur by: 30 Nov 2019
• Book online: http://hotyogaworks.nz/apps/mindbody/list-schedule
(1) Please sign up and select your preferred date and time
(2) Arrive 10 minutes before first class
(3) When redeeming the multiple person option please ensure that all people are present at the initial redemption as they will all need to complete the sign-up process
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
About Hot Yoga Works
Hot Yoga Works boasts a purpose-designed studio, which maintains the conditions ideal for hot yoga practice and Hot HIIT Pilates. By exploring a set of 26 postures and the accompanying breathing techniques, participants can not only work every muscle, tendon, ligament, and joint, but also achieve a greater sense of wellbeing and internal peace. Find Hot Yoga Works across the street from Britomart station.