Deep relaxation can be achieved through float therapy, massage or going on a holiday without the kids. Switch off with today’s Groupon for Infinity Float, Botany:
$75 for a 90-minute float therapy session for one person (total value up to $100)
$145 for a 90-minute float therapy session for two people (total value up to $160)
- Designed to relieve anxiety, chronic pain and alleviate stress
- Experience complete stillness over 90 minutes
- Customers can take time to shower and settle their thoughts before their float
- Floating may stimulate creativity, accelerate mental clarity, decrease muscular tension and improve circulation
- Sit back, relax and enjoy a complimentary herbal tea after a float
Groupies experience a private realm of total relaxation and purification. Guests can climb into a flotation tank where sensory deprivation allows them to completely switch off and experience theta brain waves (the state of being half asleep and experiencing lucid dreams) as opposed to alpha brain waves (the normal electrical activity of the brain when conscious and alert). Float sessions allow to enter into a state of deep relaxation and mindfulness that can last long after the session has finished.
Infinity Float is one of the largest float centres in the country. Clients can achieve complete mindfulness in an experience some have described as similar to rebirth or body and mind purification. The session includes time for dressing, shower and acclimatising.
7/2 Bishop Browne Place.Get Directions