$29 for breakfast or lunch for two people (total value up to $52)
- Two dishes from the breakfast, lunch or pizza menu
$56 for breakfast or lunch for four people (total value up to $104)
- Fill bellies with brekkie classics like Eggs Benedict or Brioche French Toast
- Sample creative concoctions like Sticky Black Rice with coconut cream and fresh fruit
- Lunch options include Risotto, Gnocci, Steak Diane and a range of pizzas
- Vegetarian and gluten-free dishes available
- Open seven days
- See the full menu here
Menu items may be subject to seasonal change.
Jafa Café serves up an array of gourmet creations designed to satisfy early morning hunger and mid-day cravings. Located in the heart of Grey Lynn, Jafa Café is open seven days a week for sit-down dining or a quick coffee hit on the run. Their breakfast menu is available all day and spans sweet and savoury classics and innovative creations like Belgian waffles, eggs Benedict and sticky black rice with coconut cream. Lunch offers include risotto, steak, salads and more, many of which can be tailored to suit vegetarian and gluten-free dietary requirements.
Ratings & Reviews
3.6 / 5
I always love the food there and am never waiting too long for service. The wait staff are super friendly and the coffee is good too.
Leah Mitchell, Zomato, Dec 2015
Had a jafa breakfast. Was quick, hot, and the perfect size! Service is always tops. Last time I got the French toast and it was massive, could even come close to finishing. Not to mention it was yummy as!
Jeff Lloyd, TripAdvisor, Nov 2015
Details verified 03/03/2016
Learn more about Groupon Merchant Review Policy
551 Richmond RdGet Directions