$72 for white water rafting with CD photo pack for one person (total value up to $134)
$144 for white water rafting with CD photo pack for two people (total value up to $268)
$285 for white water rafting with CD photo pack for four people (total value up to $536)
$425 for white water rafting with CD photo pack for six people (total value up to $804)
- Awarded TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence and rated 5 / 5
- Earn impressive bragging rights after you reach the bottom of the highest commercially rafted waterfall in the world, seven-metre Tutea Falls
- Adrenaline junkies will get their fix with over 13 mesmerising drops
- Beginners and old hands alike will be impressed with the scenery as they pass through steep bush clay canyons
- Relive the adventure over and over again with your very own photo pack
Groupies are nothing if not an adventurous bunch, but for those ready to take it to the next level, hit the water and try your luck with the highest commercially rafted waterfall in the world, Tutea Falls. Strap in your stomach as you cruise down over 13 drops and through steep bush clay canyons. Leave worries about safety and gear with your experienced guides and fully commit to the rafting experience, relived constantly with friends and family thanks to your very own photo pack.
Kaitiaki Adventures offers white water rafting and sledging along the waterways surrounding Rotorua. All trips include safety instructions and workshops, no experience necessary, courtesy transport, as well as all equipment such a padded wetsuits, booties, helmets and life jackets. All guides are specifically trained and offer guidance and motivation throughout all trips. Kaitaki Adventures also offer volcanic experiences with guided tours by car, foot and helicopter to Mount Tarawera. 100 percent Kiwi owned and operated, they run trips seven days a week.
Learn more about Groupon Merchant Review Policy