Savour a salad, wrap, puku, baked potato or Kiwi kebab, and opt to complement the meal with a juice, smoothie, or soup with a bread roll
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$7 for a salad, wrap, puku, baked potato or Long John meal (total value up to $12.50)
- Salad, wrap, puku, baked potato or Long John of choice
$10.50 for a salad or wrap with a smoothie, juice, or hot soup and a bread roll (total value up to $20.40)
- Indulge in a choice of dish like a Greek salad, falafel wrap or a Kiwi kebab with chicken, chilli beans and avocado
- Opt to add a smoothie or juice to quench thirst, or complement the meal with a portion of hot soup and bread roll
- See the full menu
Menu items may be subject to seasonal change.
Fancy a light bite in Wellington?
Hungry Kiwis and tourists looking to sample local flavours are in for a treat thanks to this Kapai deal. Either one of Kapai’s two locations in Te Aro, might just prove to be the nearest one when lunchtime munchies arrive. Non-Kiwi patrons might like to know that ‘puku’ means ‘stomach’ in Māori, and is also the name of toasted flatbread that can be enjoyed with a filling of choice. Long John, on the other hand, is not the rectangular doughnut known is some parts of the US, but rather a decidedly local brand of kebab-style delicacy, served hot with tomato, mozzarella cheese, mesclun and aioli sauce. This Wellington street food deal also offers the option to tuck into a salad or wrap, sided with a smoothie or hot soup.
Please note, customer responses and star rating displayed on this deal are for the current primary location only. Additional feedback for alternate locations is provided to the merchant but is not displayed and does not impact on the overall rating shown.
The Fine Print
• Valid for the location purchased only
• Limit of 3 vouchers per person
• Purchase up to 2 additional as gifts
• Not valid on Sat-Sun
• Not valid at Thorndon location
• Valid dine-in or takeaway
• $7 option is valid for any salad, wrap, puku, baked potato or long john with the maximum value of $12.50, if your item is more than $12.50 you simply pay the extra over the counter
• $10.50 option is valid for any menu item up to $12.50 plus a fresh smoothie, juice or hot soup up to $7.90
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• No booking required
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• Valid hours:
Not valid 11.30am-1.30pm on Wed and Thu at Lambton Quay location
• Note: The Groupon voucher is located under 'My Groupons' section on the website or mobile app. The transaction confirmation email is not the voucher and will not be accepted
Established over a decade ago, Kapai regales visitors with salads, wraps, puku items, kebabs, baked potatoes and soups. Guests can quench their thirst with freshly made juices and smoothies, and indulge in superfood shots with ingredients like spirulina, chia seeds, acai berry or guarana. The family-friendly restaurant prides itself on using locally sourced fresh ingredients whenever possible.