Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
199 for a semi-permanent eyebrow microblading tattoo or ombre powder brows with touch-up (total value up to $499)
$229 for a combination eyebrow microblading and shading tattoo with touch-up (total value up to $549)
What is microblading?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using a hand tool with attached needles fused together in a curvilinear grouping. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skin care; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What happens at sessions?
The first session includes a consultation to discuss desired shape, thickness and colour of the brows. Therapist will then match pigment with client’s natural skin shade and hair colour to achieve more natural look.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Bookings are essential and subject to availability
• Bookings require minimum 2 weeks notice
• Clients must be 18 years or older to undergo procedure
• Please arrive 10 mins prior to appointment time
• May require touch-up visit depending on individual’s response to pigment, includes one touch-up for up to 6 weeks after initial procedure
• Not suitable for those who are pregnant
• Not valid as a touch-up for previous tattoos
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 022 695 1998
• State Voucher and Security Code and option bought time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Kiwi Beauty Salon
Kiwi Beauty Salon provides a variety of treatments. These range from manicures and pedicures, to waxing and eyelash and brow services. For those interested in the industry, the salon offers eyelash extensions training courses.