See social and natural history exhibitions, plus see live kiwi birds, tuatara and other New Zealand native animals.
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$20 for Whangarei Museum, Kiwi House and Heritage Park entry for two adults (total value up to $40)
$23 for Whangarei Museum, Kiwi House and Heritage Park entry for a family of two adults and three children or one adult and four children (total value up to $45)
- Awarded a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
- Visit this museum holding over 80,000 items including early settler social history, natural history specimens and Taonga Maori.
- See daily kiwi feeding at 11 a.m., 1 p.m. or 3 p.m.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 5 voucher per option
• Purchase up to 5 additional as a gift
• Not valid on 25th and 26th December 2018 and 27th January 2019
• Please check with merchant directly for any restrictions on holidays
• Subject to availability and holiday hours
• Must be used in one visit
• Valid for the number of people specified only
• Family pass option is valid for two adults and up to three children 5-18 years or one adult and up to four children
• Children aged 0-4 years can enter for free
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid to: 28 Feb 2019
• No booking required
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• Valid hours:
About Kiwi North
Spread over 25 hectares of rolling, volcanic farmland, forest and bush, Kiwi North boasts picturesque views that overlook the city of Whangarei and the Whangarei Heads. The site features a museum, a nocturnal kiwi house and Victorian heritage buildings. Guests can see a variety of permanent and temporary displays, such as natural history displays of Northland’s fauna, military collections, and photographic collections presenting Maori and settler life in Northland, Whangarei District and New Zealand from the early 1900s. Visitors can admire kiwi birds in their natural habitat. There is also a gift shop with a wide array of souvenirs. The venue is happy to host wedding ceremonies and photography holds family-orientated Event Days several times a year.