Customers can pamper their four-wheeled friends with a cambelt change and car care package, designed to help keep cars running smoothly
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$239 for a four-cylinder cambelt change and car care package (total value up to $550)
- Four-cylinder cambelt change
- Air conditioning, re-gas and vacuum recovery
- Car vacuum and deodorise
- Diagnostic scan
$339 for a six-cylinder cambelt change and car care package (total value up to $750)
- Complimentary headlight buff included
Inclusions may be subject to change.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 2 vouchers per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Sun
• Valid for 4 Cylinder cars only (if unsure phone Kiwiden Autos prior to purchasing)
• Waterpump, tensioners, idlers and oil seals are not included
• Additional charges may be required to complete the service or for parts; these will be quoted and are payable direct to Kiwiden Auto
• Excludes European cars, SUV's and large 4X4 vehicles (eg: Toyota Landcruiser, Mitsubishi Pajero etc)
• All inclusions must be completed in 1 session unless otherwise agreed with Kiwiden Auto
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (09) 379 5584
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• The confirmation of transaction email is not the voucher and is not applicable for redemption. The voucher is located under 'My Groupons' in your account on the website or app
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
About Kiwiden Autos
Wholly-owned and operated in New Zealand, Kiwiden Autos offers a range of auto services designed to keep vehicles humming happily along. The mechanics aim to service a range of cars’ most integral internal workings including brakes, tyres, suspensions and diagnostics, helping drivers feel secure in the state of their cars. The team specialises in A/C repairs, mechanical repairs, panel, paint and electrical work, and also offers a range of repairs for and additional services such as safety checks to help ensure that four-wheeled friends are roadworthy both mechanically and aesthetically speaking.