Rejuvenate and refresh the complexion thanks to a salicylic or lactic acid peel; opt for one, two or three sessions
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$69 for one session of chemical peel (total value up to $99)
- Salicylic or lactic acid peel
$129 for two sessions of chemical peel (total value up to $198)
$189 for three sessions of chemical peel (total value up to $297)
- Can help target a variety of skin issues like acne, pigmentation, age spots and other factors causing a dull or uneven complexion
- Lactic acid peel is indicated for the treatment of hydration, fine wrinkles and photo-ageing, and aims to stimulate the formation of collagen and elastin, and can help with skin hydration
- Salicylic acid peel aims to provide a strong sebum-regulating effect, and can be ideal for those with oily skin with acne and seborrheic blemishes
What is a chemical peel?
A chemical solution is applied to the face, removing the top layer of skin cells to reveal the younger skin beneath. The therapist will cleanse skin before carrying out the peel, which can vary in terms of intensity and length.
What happens afterwards?
Skin will look slightly red or discoloured for a few hours. Clients must not use tanning beds and should apply sun protection when outdoors on bright days.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 2 vouchers per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Sun-Mon
• Not valid from 01 Dec 2019 to 31 Dec 2019
• New customers only
• Bookings essential
• Please arrive 5 minutes prior to your appointment to fill out the new customer form and terms and conditions
• Multiple sessions are to be used by the same person, and is not transferable to other users
• Not valid for pregnant or women who are breastfeeding
• Valid for the location stated on the voucher only
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Book online: https://www.kyra.co.nz/
(1) Select 'Book Now - Groupon Special' and option purchased
(2) Select preferred date & time for your pamper session
(3) Enter name, email address, phone number and state Groupon Voucher and Security Code in 'Message' box
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
KYRA specialises in a broad selection of beauty services. These range from skin peels, facials and massages, to microdermabrasion, laser hair removal and collagen inductions. Waxing and eye treatments are also available.