Refresh and rejuvenate the visage with a cleanse, steam, microdermabrasion and mask; designed to reduce the visibility of fine lines
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$30 for one session of microdermabrasion package with a mask (total value up to $69)
$59 for two sessions of microdermabrasion package with a mask (total value up to $138)
- Microdermabrasion session aims to exfoliate and polish the skin
- Designed to promote a smoother, softer, more radiant complexion
- Can target various skin conditions like acne, blackheads, and dull or rough skin
- Includes a cleanse, steam, microdermabrasion and mask
- Aims to help reduce fine lines and large pores, and leave skin feeling softer
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
The Fine Print
• Blackout dates: 1st Dec 2019 to 1st Jan 2020
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Sun
• Not valid on public holidays
• Valid for new customers only
• Do not use any active products on the skin for three days before the treatment
• Please avoid significant exposure to the sun & artificial tans after treatment
• Individual results may vary
• Multiple treatments may be required for maximum benefit
• Not valid for pregnant or lactating women
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Not suitable for those with active skin infections, open skin lesions, rashes, burns, excessive scarring or immune system deficiencies
• All treatments must be used by one person in one visit
• Children are not allowed to wait at the salon while parents have their treatment for health & safety reasons
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 60 days from purchase
• Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
KYRA specialises in a broad selection of beauty services. These range from skin peels, facials and massages, to microdermabrasion, laser hair removal and collagen inductions. Waxing and eye treatments are also available.