Clients can banish unwanted hair from a choice of area like the upper lip, bikini, shoulders, upper arms or full legs
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$99 for six sessions of IPL hair removal on one area - women only (total value up to $540)
$169 for six sessions of IPL hair removal on two areas - women only (total value up to $900)
$209 for six sessions of IPL hair removal on three areas - women only (total value up to $1,440)
$249 for six sessions of IPL hair removal on four areas - women only (total value up to $1,680)
$299 for six sessions of IPL hair removal on six areas - women only (total value up to $2,700)
$399 for six sessions of IPL hair removal on six areas - men only (total value up to $3,000)
What is IPL hair removal?
This treatment directs intense pulses of light at areas of unwanted hair over a series of short bursts. Various parts of the face and body can be targeted over a series of sessions.
What happens at the sessions?
The first session will begin with a consultation, followed by the first treatment.
What areas can be targeted?
Areas - Women
- Upper lip
- Lower lip or side of lip
- Right cheek
- Left cheek
- Front or back of neck
- Tummy line
- Snail trail
- Knuckles or hands
- Brazilian - counts as two areas
- Feet or toes - count as two areas
- Sideburns - count as two areas
- Lower or upper arm - each counts as two areas
- Lower leg - both legs count as four areas
- Upper leg - both legs count as four areas
- Full arms - both arms count as four areas
- Full legs - both legs count as six areas
Treatment Areas - Men
- Full back including shoulders and neck - counts as six areas
- Chest, including shoulders and neck - counts as 4 areas
- Abdomen, chest excluded - counts as 4 areas
- Beard line
- Hands - both count as two areas
- Sideburns - count as two areas
The popular misconception is that people want to get rid of body hair for the perfect beach look. And while a part of the truth, it’s not necessarily the thick of it: we shave because we simply want to feel good about our bodies, and often for hygienic reasons. Body hair might just feel unpleasant or itchy regardless of the season, especially if one is used to not having it. This IPL hair removal deal, courtesy of LaFay Medical Clinic, can take care of the problem in a more long-term way, ensuring that the skin stays smooth and flawless for longer.
So how does it work? The deal is simple: turn up six times to have the treatment done on the preferred are. The IPL technology sends pulses of light through the skin toward the hair follicles and makes them inactive. Unlike waxing, which just rips the follicles out of the skin, or shaving which simply shortens the hair, IPL targets the source of the problem itself. Even if they are new to IPL, customers can try this LaFay Medical Clinic deal for a hands-on experience - and they’ll never look back.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Sun
• Not available for men's brazilian or underwear line
• Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women, or those on photosensitising drugs
• Must not use sunbeds or fake tan 4 weeks prior to treatment
• Chosen areas must not be waxed 4 weeks prior to treatment
• Areas to be treated must be shaved prior to first session
• Sessions must occur at least 4 weeks apart
• 6-8 sessions are generally recommended for best results
• Results will vary according to skin and hair type
• May not be suitable for darker skin tones or very fair hair
• The machine used is designed to also target darker skin and lighter hair than IPL machines
• Bookings are essential
• Please arrive 5 mins prior to appointment time
• All sessions are to be used by the same person
• May purchase up to two coupons if you want to treat more than one area
• Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult
• Consultation included and if not suitable for any reason then you will receive a full refund
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• First session must occur by: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (09) 302 7766
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
About LaFay Medical Clinic
LaFay Medical Clinic strives to help clients look and feel good thanks to a plethora of aesthetic services. These range from skin treatments and anti-wrinkle injections, to weight management procedures. IPL and laser hair removal sessions are also available.