Bike the Karapiro section of the Waikato River Trail and enjoy an evening glowworm tour on a kayak afterwards
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$89 for a glowworm tour with BYO bike, and a shuttle to Arapuni Dam (total value up to $124)
$99 for a glowworm tour with bike hire, and a shuttle to Arapuni Dam (total value up to $154)
Park at Lake District Adventures base and take a shuttle that goes straight to the Arapuni Dam. Then bike the Karapiro section of the Waikato River Trail with own bike or a hired one. The trip is 14 kilometres long and should take about 2-3 hours. Then leave the bike at the base and embark on a guided evening kayak glowworm tour that is approximately 3 hours long.
There is also an option for an upgrade to eBikes, and also to have a guided bike ride.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 10 vouchers per person
• Purchase up to 10 additional as gifts
• 48 hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• Must be aged 8 or older
• Subject to availability; minimum 4 people required to run tour
• Subject to weather conditions
• Valid for number of people indicated on voucher only
• 1 capable adult required per child under 15 years of age
• Light, warm clothing is recommended (no jeans)
• Over pants and neoprene shoes will be available
• Trip departs from Lake District Adventures base on Horahora Road
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid to: 02 Nov 2019
• Phone to book: 0800 287 448
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
About Lake District Adventures
Established in 2013, Lake District Adventures is a family owned and operated business. We offer an array of equipment hire options - including bike, kayak and SUP, as well as a shuttle service on the Waikato River Trail and surrounding areas. We also have Guided Kayak Glow Worm Tours, Kayak Tours and Bike Tours. Lake District Adventures can also cater for organised excursions along the Waikato River and help in arranging accommodation.