Feast on a plethora of yum cha dishes like steamed dumplings, pork buns and spring rolls during a happy hours yum cha, served with beer
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$39 for a happy hours afternoon yum cha with beer for two people (total value up to $67.20)
- Four yum cha dishes to share
- One tap beer each
$78 for a happy hours afternoon yum cha with beer for four people (total value up to $134.40)
- Relax in the afternoon sun by the water with a happy hours yum cha
- Dig into a banquet of yum cha dishes and beer from the tap
- Feast on steamed pork sui mai, pan-fried or steamed dumplings
- Sink teeth into barbecue pork buns, deep-fried squid and spring rolls
- Pile seasonal vegetables in oyster sauce and sweet and sour pork fillets with sticky rice
- See the full menu
Menu items may be subject to seasonal change.
Sitting on the edges of the Auckland Fish Market, Lantern Sea invites all hungry tummies to stop by and fill up on seafood dishes with an Asian twist. Patrons can hide inside the dining room or relax at one of the pillow-covered benches facing the water while enjoying their meal. An experienced kitchen team dishes out a selection of yum cha specialities like pork buns, custard buns, steamed and fried dumplings and red bean buns. Other dishes available include stir-fries, surf clams, salt and pepper squid tentacles, chicken feet and deep-fried softshell crab. All meals can be accompanied by a choice of green tea or some bubblies, including beer on tap, wines and colourful cocktails.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 2 vouchers per person
• Purchase up to 2 additional as a gift
• Max 1 voucher per booking
• Valid for 4 Yum Cha plates from either Light Snacks, Classic Dishes, Original Dishes or Special Dishes to share between 2 people or 8 plates between 4 people
• Additional Yum Cha plates, Options from the Deluxe Dishes, and any additional drinks can be purchased separately, payable direct to the merchant
• Beer can be swapped out for a equal or lower price non alcoholic beverage
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 60 days from purchase
• No booking required
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• Valid hours:
Happy Hour Yum Cha, Mon-Fri: 2pm - 5pm
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
About Lantern Sea
Live Fish Restaurant is located on North Wharf in the Auckland fish market area and offers hungry patrons fresh seafood dishes with an Asian twist. Guests can satisfy their seafood craving with an extensive menu with options including the seafood platter featuring the fish of the day, squid, prawn twisters and cutlets. Diners can try fresh mussels in ginger and spring onion or sample a range of tapas plates like pan-fried scallops with mayonnaise, and prawn dumplings. Live Fish Restaurant is open seven days week and is fully licensed, offering BYO wine.