Experience flavours of modern cuisine with a two-course dining experience served with a glass of wine; share it with one or three people
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$60 for two-course modern dining with wine or beer for two people (total value up to $129)
- One entrée or one dessert each
- One main each
- A glass of house wine or tap beer each
$120 for two-course modern dining with wine or beer for four people (total value up to $258)
- Spend an intimate evening with a special person or make it a night out for a friend group
- Taste jewels of modern cuisine with a two-course dining experience
- Choose to start light with one of the entrées on offer or finish on a sweet note with a dessert
- Sate the hungry belly with a hearty main
- Sip on a glass of wine or a tap beer
- Salt and pepper squid with Asian slaw and sriracha mayo
- Falafel feta and quinoa with rocket and tzatziki
- Sticky pork ribs with barbecue sauce and micro herbs
- Beef eye fillet with risotto, wilted spinach and thyme jus
- Pan-fried salmon with grilled asparagus, roasted baby carrots and lemon butter sauce
- Risotto with shitake mushroom, thyme garlic and Parmesan
- Tiramisu with an espresso-soaked sponge and cocoa dust
- Strawberry cheesecake with berry compote, butter and biscuit crumb
- Selection of ice cream
Menu items may be subject to seasonal change.
Finding a venue for a date or double date in a big city like Auckland isn’t that tough. Or is it? It’s not like there isn’t much choice, but there’s a certain impression one should be making, a certain air of elegance, and those kinds of places tend to be ridiculously expensive. So what’s an Aucklander to do? Search for deals and nab a luxurious modern dining voucher for a fraction of the price, drinks included. Elegance and style without financial ruin. Bon appétit.
This Latitude 36 Restaurant deal in the heart of Acukland boasts a menu exactly as lush and expansive as one should expect, while also leaving plenty of choice for vegetarians or pescatarians. The mains include beef fillet, salmon, or shiitake mushroom risotto, either preceded by a starter or followed by dessert; with some luck in the table negotiations, sharing can be arranged to try out a bit of both. Starters include a salt and pepper squid, falafel with salad, or sticky pork ribs, and desserts offer a choice of tiramisu, strawberry cheesecake, and ice cream.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 2 vouchers per person
• Purchase up to 2 additional as gifts
• Max 1 voucher per table per booking
• Not valid on public holidays
• Menu may be subject to change
• Limited car parking available, please enquire at time of booking
• Select one entree and one main with one drink, or one main and one dessert with one drink per-person
• Valid for tap beer and house wine only
• Alcohol may be replaced with a non-alcoholic option
• No gluten free, or vegan options available
• Vegetarian options are available
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 60 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (09) 222 0199
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
About Latitude 36 Restaurant
Latitude 36 Restaurant is a multifaceted eatery that includes a bar, cafe and restaurant, serving an array of modern cuisine. Saunter into their contemporary and brightly lit interiors for a buffet breakfast or pizza lunch before ending your day at the bar while sipping on a colourful cocktail. Other than cocktails, Latitude 36 Bar & Restaurant also offers a variety of New Zealand wines and beers at their premise nestled in the plush VR Queen Street hotel.