Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$39 for one one-hour massage (total value up to $60)
$75 for two one-hour massages (total value up to $120)
$105 for three one-hour massages (total value up to $180)
- Choice of Swedish, sports, relaxation or therapeutic massage
- Reduce muscle tension to aid in relaxation
- Massage aims to soothe tired muscles and aid the healing process for minor to moderate injuries
- Swedish massage is exceptionally beneficial for increasing the level of oxygen in the blood, decreasing muscle toxins, improving circulation and flexibility while easing tension.
- Sports massage therapy is geared toward athletes of every kind, from world-class professionals to weekend joggers. Sports massage promotes flexibility, reduces fatigue, improves endurance, helps prevent injuries and prepares their body and mind for optimal performance. Learn more about what to expect at a massage.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Not valid on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays
• New customers only
• Original value verified on: 27 Jul 2017
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Book online: https://live-potential-limited.cliniko.com/bookings#service
(1) Select '60 min massage' option
(2) Select your appointment from the availability calendar
(3) Enter your details
(4) In the Extra Information comments section: enter your voucher Security Code to confirm your reservation
(5) Click: Book Appointment
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Live Potential
Live Potential was established by Andie Bennett, a massage therapist with a certificate in Relaxation and Specialised Therapies from Wellpark College. She has developed her own philosophy of wellness and her aim is to aid each customer in their quest for health and relaxation. Clients can choose from a range of massage styles to suit their needs.