Snap-On Smile is a non-invasive, removable full or partial arch that can help in covering gaps and crooked or missing teeth
What You'll Get
**Consultation with $750 deposit toward removable veneers (Snap-On Smile) - requires final payment of $2250 **
$2,700 for removable veneers (Snap-On Smile)
- Snap-On Smile is a removable full or partial arch that literally snaps over the patient’s existing dentition
- May help in covering gaps, crooked, stained or missing teeth
- Ideal for those who are not candidates for bridges or implants
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Medical Council of New Zealand or the Dental Council of New Zealand as applicable.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Results may vary for each person
• Valid for ages 18 and over
• Patients under 18 must have parental consent
• Recommended only for purchasers who fully understand the treatment and the risks of the treatment
• Purchase of voucher does not amount to informed consent
• Not to be used with any other offer, options cant be used together
• Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between customer and practitioner
• If patient is not suitable, full refund will be given by Groupon, however surcharge of $200 will be payable by customer directly to Maxcare Dental Clinic for consultation
• Refund available if client does not wish to proceed with treatment after initial consultation, however surcharge of $200 will be payable by customer directly to Maxcare Dental Clinic for consultation
• Deposit of $750 towards removable veneers will require final payment of $2,250 upon completion of consultation. Make-up appointments will incur extra costs
• Any pre-existing decay or damage may need to be treated before veneers can be applied
• Expiry is the suggested date by which your initial consultation should occur by, however your voucher will continue to remain valid and can be used after this date
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation with practitioner should occur by: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (09) 390 6575
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
About Maxcare Dental Clinic
Helmed by a dentist with over three decades of experience, Maxcare Dental Clinic offers a variety of traditional and cosmetic dentistry treatments. These include implants, crowns, dentures, and teeth whitening. Clients can find the clinic in the heart of Otahuhu, opposite the police station.