- Tempt the tastebuds with one of 13 tasty concoctions
- Try the Isle of Capri with Italian sausage and rocket or Tuscan Dream with porcini mushrooms, Parma ham and potato
- Seafood lovers will enjoy a marinara or smoked salmon creation
- Vegetarians can feast on the Mediteranean with kalamata olives, zucchini and capsicum or the Napoli with roasted artichokes
- See the full menu here
- Valid for lunch or dinner, eat-in or takeaway
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Pie charts are infrequently used in the office as too many managers are injured when starving workers mistake them for pizzas and stampede the whiteboard. Feast on the real deal with today’s Groupon for Mediterranean Food Warehouse, four locations:
$12 for one large pizza (total value up to $21)
Menu may be subject to change.
Mediterranean Food Warehouse
Mediterranean Food Warehouse is a proud family-run business, bringing unique and authentic tastes to various locations in New Zealand. The store is a one-stop shop for all things Mediterranean, including fresh produce, antipasto, seafood, sweets and everything in between.
Locals flock to the cafe and pizzeria for hearty fare like cheese platters, pasta, fresh salads and pizzas. Desserts like tiramisu, gelato and Limoncello trifle send diners on a sweet tastebud trip to the sunny Mediterranean itself. Meditteranean Food Warehouse also holds cooking classes, offers online shopping and provides catering for special events.
- Newtown: 42 Constable Street, 6021
- Kelburn: 89 Upland Road, 6012
- Lower Hutt: 337 High Street, 5010
- Kapiti: Paraparaumu, Coastlands, 5032
Ratings & Reviews
3.5 / 5
Great Pizza, authentic Italian fresh ingredients, just the way it should be. Also while you are waiting you can shop for some meditteranean goodies, excellent.
Torquay1959, TripAdvisor, Mar 2015
...The food is always great (and I consider myself a picky pizza eater!), the environment is lovely with 3 of the 4 walls full of shelves of interesting goodies to consider purchasing while waiting for your meal or just before you head out the door. Add to that the yummy deli with all manner of wonderful taste experieinces and round it all up with great service (last night was particularly good with a new guy who was just the perfect waiter) and you don't need to go anywhere else.
Linda C, TripAdvisor, Feb 2015
Details verified 11/05/2015
Learn more about Groupon Merchant Review Policy
The Fine Print
• Limit of 3 vouchers per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Mon and Wed
• Not valid on public holidays
• Valid for any large pizza
• Additional toppings will incur additional charges
• Gluten-free bases will incur an extra charge of $1.90 per pizza
• Original value verified on: 11 May 2015
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book:
Newtown: (04) 939 8100
Lower Hutt: (04) 566 8232
Kapiti: (04) 892 0010
Kelburn: (04) 475 7370
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• Valid hours:
Newtown, Lower Hutt & Kapiti: 9am-9pm
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.