Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$99 for a 2.5-hour mountain shredder tour for one person (total value up to $190)
$185 for a 2.5-hour mountain shredder tour for two people (total value up to $360)
$275 for a 2.5-hour mountain shredder tour for three people (total value up to $510)
$360 for a 2.5-hour mountain shredder tour for four people (total value up to $640)
- Make the outdoors your playground and embrace the adrenaline pumping through your veins with an activity that will have you shredding the marvellous mountains of Queenstown.
- Go alone or take up to four friends with for an action-packed day testing your balance and badass skills amongst some of New Zealand’s greatest scenery.
- There’s no need to be an expert to jump on board one of these shredders, you have a go on their personal terrain park where you can start with initial training before moving onto the downhill and off-road tracks.
- With a healthy mixture of skateboarding, snowboarding and a tank, this is definitely one to tick off the bucket list
- Includes pick up and drop off from Queenstown
The Fine Print
• Limit of 2 vouchers per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on public holidays
• Must be used in 1 visit
• Must be 16 or older
• Minimum 1, maximum 5 people in 1 session
• Must wear proper clothing for conditions and wear closed-toe sports footwear
• Please make use of the provided protective gear
• Not suitable for people above 110kg
• Pick-up is at The Station, 25 Shotover Street, Queenstown
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Mountain Shredder Queenstown
Mountain Shredder Queenstown invite all adrenaline seekers for a thrilling experience of riding a mountain shredder - a mix of skateboard, snowboard and a tank. The tours run all-year round in different weather conditions and take as long as two and a half hours. Adventures take place in the mountainous areas outside Queenstown.