Sit down to a flavourful Malaysian meal and receive $20 off the total bill if the food and drinks spend at the table adds up to $60 or more
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$5 for $20 to spend on food and drinks (minimum spend $60)
- Enjoy the flavoursome Malaysian’s dishes served by Mutiara at their conveniently located Ponsonby Road restaurant
- This offer entitles diners to a $20 discount off their total bill - drinks and food both covered
- Just ensure the table spends at least $60 for the voucher to be valid, or some more dishes or drinks will need to be ordered
Menu items may be subject to seasonal change.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 10 vouchers per person
• Purchase up to 10 additional as gifts
• Max 1 voucher per table per group per booking
• Not valid on Sun
• The minimum spend for each coupon code is $60 in a single transaction
• Max seating time of 90 minutes
• Check availability before purchase
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
Check AvailabilityMake a Booking
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Purchase voucher and book online via reservation.grouponnz.co.nz
• If you received your voucher as a gift, sign in or register for a Groupon account then click on the 'BOOK A GIFT' button
• Select date of booking and enter details
• You'll receive an email to confirm reservation details
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
About Mutiara Malaysian Restaurant
Established all the way back in 1996, Mutiara Malaysian Restaurant is led by a chef has experience working in a five-star hotel and who honed his skills learning under one of Malaysia's most famous chefs. This elegant venue invites visitors to sit at one of the tables adorned with a colourful cloth and enjoy the equally vibrant food. The atmospheric lighting creates an illusion of shadow theatre on the wall stage, adding to the guests' dining experience. The menu is rich in traditional flavours and classic Malaysian offerings that fans of the cuisine look for, but the kitchen staff ensures that a character of their restaurant shines through. Knowing his way around the herbs and spices, the head chef brings the classic tastes to newly created dishes that are treats exclusively available to the patrons of Mutiara.