Customers can check their spinal health with a comprehensive examination, X-ray, and up to three follow-up treatments
What You'll Get
$39 for a chiropractic consultation with X-ray and one follow-up treatment
$69 for a chiropractic consultation with X-ray and two follow-up treatments
$99 for a chiropractic consultation with X-ray and three follow-up treatments
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Medical Council of New Zealand or the Dental Council of New Zealand as applicable.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• New customers only
• Individual results may vary
• Any follow-up sessions must be used before expiry
• X-ray included if clinically warranted and covered by ACC
• Expiry is the suggested date by which your initial consultation should occur by, however your voucher will continue to remain valid and can be used after this date
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation with practitioner should occur by: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 0800 626 347 or (09) 212 9693
• Email to book: email@example.com
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
About Nandish Chiropractic
Nandish Chiropractic strives to provide quality care for their customers' spines, joints, and muscles. With a team of professional chiropractors, Nandish Chiropractic offers aid to those suffering from back and neck pains, headaches and migraines, as well as those with posture problems. The clinic is also happy to provide advice on how to stay in good physical health.