In a world first, Groupon is offering one lucky person the chance to win the world’s first standing sleep desk - NapDesk 2000!
What You'll Get
What You’ll Get
Are you one of the many sleep deprived Aussies who love late night screen time but then struggle with the snooze button and double shot caffeine cravings the next day? Well say goodnight to the 3pm yawns and good morning to the world first NapDesk 2000!
Daytime drowsiness will be a thing of the past with this ergonomically designed, slumber inducing office essential. Designed by a team of inertia experts from Restorative Engineering Management Inc (REM), NapDesk 2000 provides the optimal angle for a quick 20-minute kip without the need to get totally horizontal - perfect for workplaces where catching some z’s on the job is a big no-no.
How it Works
Just strap yourself in, lean back, and let NapDesk 2000 take all the pressure away, and we don’t mean just from your feet! Not only will this cutting-edge siesta system help to restore alertness and increase performance, NapDesk 2000 improves a user’s mood by triggering the feeling of a mini-vacation, 100% guaranteed to rejuvenate any holiday-deprived dozer (especially those with zero annual leave days left).
NapDesk 2000 offers a range of smart and sophisticated features to give you a quick 40 winks and the optimal napping environment including:
- 100% organic down quilt lining
- Hidden inflatable pillow
- Naptime calendar integration function
- Audio plugin for soothing sleep sounds or lullaby classics
- A light lavender spritz button to help you relax and unwind
- Innovative sound absorbing snore filter
- State-of-the-art ‘approaching boss’ sensor and low-pitch warning system
- Optional concealer station for disguising under eye bags
Each NapDesk 2000 comes with a complementary Sheet Shirt, Groupon’s own range of 1000 thread count cotton corporate male and female button-down shirts that double as a luxury bed sheet!
Please note: NapDesk 2000 is suitable for both planned and emergency naps, as well as polyphasic sleepers and narcoleptics.
For your chance to be the first person in the world to trial NapDesk 2000, click here or hit the Enter Now button at the top of the page.
The Fine Print
• To enter the competition, click the 'Enter Here' button on the deal page
• Limit of 1 entry per Groupon customer only
• Competition will run on 1 April 2019 (ends 11.59pm NZST)
• For full competition T&Cs click here
• Standard fine print for all deals
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.