Learn about sharks, sea turtles, coral species, marine ecology or fish identification during a choice of up to five online courses
What You'll Get
$120 for one online marine ecology certification course (total value up to $180)
$295 for three online marine ecology certification courses (total value up to $360)
$375 for five online marine ecology certification courses (total value up to $495)
Learn how sharks and their behaviour are often misunderstood, and how to safely observe them in their natural habitat. Clients will earn the SSI Shark Ecology Specialty certification after completing this programme.
Sea Turtle Ecology
Learn the skills and concepts required to recognize and identify common species of sea turtles, their history and role in marine ecosystems, and threats to their survival. Clients will earn the SSI Sea Turtle Ecology Specialty certification after completing this programme.
Learn the skills and concepts required to recognize and identify common families of coral species. Clients will earn the SSI Coral Identification Specialty certification after completing this programme.
Marine Ecology/Underwater Naturalist
This course provides a general understanding of the complex and exciting science of marine ecology, which is the study of how organisms interact with each other and the environment, the flow of energy through communities, and the link between ocean ecosystems. Clients will earn the SSI Marine Ecology Specialty certification after completing this programme.
Learn the skills and concepts required to identify the common families of Caribbean, Indo-Pacific, and Red Sea reef fish. Clients will earn the SSI Fish Identification Specialty certification after completing this programme.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Course(s) must be booked within validity of voucher
• No previous diving experience required; min age:10 years
• No in-water training required, academic only
• Suggested duration: 6-10 hours per course
• 5 courses available
• Bonus course included (Manta & Ray Ecology) when the 5-course package is purchased
• Manta & Ray Ecology also available as single course for the single course price
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Redeem by: 31 Jul 2020
• Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone to book: (09) 422 359
• State full name, DOB, and Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• If multi-course is chosen please state which courses are preferred at time of booking
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
About New Zealand Diving
New Zealand Diving offers training for all divers, whether they're a complete beginner or interested in deep, cave, or any kind of technical diving. Fully trained instructors ensure that safety is preserved, and tailored courses are available to suit any special requirements. New Zealand Diving offers SDI and PADI diving programmes from beginner to instructor levels, and TDI technical diving courses in their dive centre. Their divers are experienced at night diving, wreck diving, ice diving, solo diving, rescue diving, and are knowledgeable about the local dive sites in the area.