Indulge in a choice of acupuncture, or opt for a full-body, deep tissue or reflexology massage that is designed to allay aches and strains
What You'll Get
$19 for a 60-minute acupuncture session
$48 for a 65-minute full-body massage with Chinese head massage and reflexology (total value up to $88)
$59 for a 60-minute deep tissue or reflexology massage with a 30-minute acupuncture session
What’s the allure of massages and acupuncture, and why do they often come together? In short, they utilise very similar mechanisms of the human body to offer a sense of relief and tension release. Relying on a precise, learned application of pressure, it targets the tense “hot spots” in the muscles in order to unclench them and restore proper circulation and oxydisation. This is also why both massages and acupuncture deals are so popular: it can be a very pleasant experience, as the return to natural blood flow is welcomed by the body as a surge of relief. A gift such as this can be offered to anyone with tense or aching muscles, or simply a wish for a little bit of physical relaxation.
Whether the treatment is a relaxing massage or a more demanding acupuncture session, NZ Acupuncture Medical Center in Auckland performs its treatments with professional skill. Its main objective is to eliminate or at least lessen the tension in the customer’s muscles in order to improve the general physical fitness and the experience of one’s body. For the best effect, the treatments should be taken on a semi-regular basis at least every few months.
The Fine Print
• Expiry is the suggested date by which your initial consultation should occur by, however your voucher will continue to remain valid and can be used after this date
• Limit of 2 vouchers per person
• Purchase up to 2 additional as gifts
• Not valid on Mon, Sun
• Booking is essential
• Please arrive 10 minutes before treatment time
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation should occur by: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 09 4866988
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
About NZ Acupuncture Medical Center
NZ Acupuncture Medical Center specialises in rehabilitation, neck and shoulder pain management. Helmed by Lu Zhao, who graduated from the China 4th Military Medical University, and has nearly 45 years of clinical experience in China, Toronto, and New Zealand. The Birkenhead-based clinic offers complimentary parking.