The new massage therapist was fired after his first day of doing a deep tissue massage - when the client walked in to find a six-foot pile of tissues awaiting him. Make muscle pain a non-tissue with today’s Groupon for Oasis Wellness, Mt Eden:
$35 for a one-hour massage package for one person (total value up to $70)
- 30-minute thermal bed therapy
- 30-minute hands-on massage
$69 for a one-hour massage package for two people (total value up to $140)
- Combination of a 30-minute thermal bed therapy and 30-minute hands-on massage
- Thermal massage beds utilise infrared heat and jade rollers
- Designed to help to treat back pain, stress and poor circulation
- Choice of relaxation or deep tissue/sports massage
- Relaxation massage employs smooth, flowing motion
- Deep tissue massage is designed to break patterns of strain and muscle spasm
- Late evening and Saturday appointments available
- Bonus: $20 return voucher for next visit
Groupies remain clothed as they lie on the thermal massage table and experience the jade rollers massage the soft tissue from the base of the skull to the base of the spine while also working from the knees, down through the calves, to the feet. Simultaneously, the table envelopes Groupies in waves of far infrared light from both the base of the bed as well as from a movable hand unit. This is designed to target painful areas including knees, shoulders, elbows and hips.
For a little bit of human touch, folks then experience a 30-minute relaxation or deep tissue massage of their choosing. If you’re in need of a bit of soothing, calming and centering, opt for the relaxing massage designed to release any build up of stress while giving a little TLC to those needy muscles. The deep tissue/sports option is designed to target painful areas and work deep into muscle groups, unwinding tension while breaking up patterns of strain and muscle spasm.
Offering an array of massages designed to treat various aspects of the body and soul, Oasis Wellness mission is to help its clients unwind and recover from the pressures of the modern world. The thermal massage bed utilises FAR Infrared Light Therapy and jade rollers in an effort to ease aches and pains. Hands-on massage options include deep tissue massage and relaxation massage.