Indulge in a 60-minute remedial or sports massage designed to promote relaxation; enjoy a bowl of warming soup after the treatment
What You'll Get
$42 for a 60-minute massage package (total value up to $110)
- 60-minute remedial or sports massage
- Bowl of warming soup
- $40 voucher off next session
$84 for a 120-minute massage package (total value up to $220)
- Massage designed to relieve bodily aches, tight muscles and pains
- May help sportspeople recover from injuries
- Suitable for anyone in a physically demanding occupation
- Enjoy a cup of warming soup once the massage is over
- Early morning and late night appointments available to suit busy schedules
- Bonus: $40 discount voucher to use on customer’s next visit Learn more about what to expect at a massage.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Max 1 voucher per visit
• Not valid on Sat
• Not valid on public holidays
• New customers only - existing customers may be required to pay the difference between the Groupon price and the normal rate direct to merchant
• Late arrivals will shorten appointment time
• Original value verified on: 02 Mar 2018
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Book online: http://www.optihealth.co.nz/
(1) Click 'Book now'
(2) Click 'Book' under 'Groupon Voucher'
(3) Select your preferred therapist from the drop down box then click 'Next'
(4) Choose your preferred date and time
(5) Click Checkout and complete booking form
(6) A confirmation email will be sent to you upon completion
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Optihealth consults with patients with a view to alleviating issues at all stages of life. Whether it is a sports injury, minor pain or a more serious condition, the practitioners aim to eliminate the need for medication to treat issues, offering a range of natural massage therapies. Optihealth also provides ice massages, charcoal therapy, hot/cold water therapy, trigger point therapy, and weight and nutrition advice.