- Initial consultation to help focus treatment on specific issues
- Choose from styles which may include relaxation massage and trigger point therapy
- May help treat injuries and pains
- Early morning and late night appointments available
What You'll Get
Massage therapists hate seafood because of the bulk deliveries of mussels they receive every April Fool’s Day. Whip bodies into shape with today’s Groupon for Optihealth, Penrose:
$35 for a one-hour massage (total value up to $85)
$65 for a two-hour massage (total value up to $170)
$95 for a three-hour massage (total value up to $200)
Groupies have their bodily aches and pains rubbed away with a massage in their choice of style. Patrons put their heads together with their therapist to discuss their particular needs then choose from styles which may include relaxation, trigger point therapy and ice massage. The treatment may be used to help people ease or recover from injuries. Massage styles may be subject to change.
Optihealth consult with patients with a view to alleviating issues at all stages of life. Whether it is a sports injury, minor pain or a more serious condition, the practitioners aim to eliminate the need for medication to treat issues, offering a range of natural massage therapies. Optihealth also offer ice massage, charcoal therapy, hot/cold water therapy, trigger point therapy and weight and nutrition advice.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase 1 additional as a gift
• Max 1 voucher per person per visit
• Not valid Sat
• Late arrivals will shorten appointment time
• Not valid on public holidays
• Original value verified 13 May 2014
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Book online: http://www.optihealth.co.nz/
(1.) Click 'Book now'
(2.) Click on 'Book using a voucher'
(3.) Click 'Book' under 'Groupon Voucher'
(4.) Select your preferred therapist from the dropdown box then click 'Next'
(5.) Choose your preferred date and time
(6.) Click Checkout and complete booking form
(7.) A confirmation email will be sent to you upon completion
• Please phone the clinic directly on (09) 281 4338 for further assistance
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.