Clients can receive one or two fillings and have their dental health assessed with a comprehensive examination
What You'll Get
$119 for a dental exam with one filling
$219 for a dental exam with two fillings
- Work on achieving a brighter, healthier smile
- Get a full dental check-up to help identify any oral hygiene issues
- Includes one or two fillings to prevent bacteria and decay
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Medical Council of New Zealand or the Dental Council of New Zealand as applicable.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Not valid on Sat-Mon
• New customers only
• Results will vary for each person
• The exam does not include X-rays
• Fillings are for one surface filling only
• If teeth require more than surfing filling, you will be advised and additional costs will be payable directly to the merchant
• Additional treatments may incur extra costs and additional appointments
• Purchase of voucher does not amount to informed consent
• Full-refund if practitioner deems client unsuitable for procedure or advises against procedure for any reason
• A full refund will be given if deemed unsuitable for treatment or if you change your mind about undergoing the treatment
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation should occur: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (09) 278 5819
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Papatoetoe Dental Care
Papatoetoe Dental Care engages in the full scope of general dentistry with services covering dental extractions, general checkups, crowns and bridges. The application of modern cosmetic dentistry techniques offers solutions for dental problems while also helping patients achieve brighter smiles. Show off pearly whites after to a visit to the clinic located on Tui Road, Papatoetoe.