Redefine the look with an upper eyeliner or eyebrow cosmetic tattoo and take advantage of a refill session to maintain the results
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$149 for a semi-permanent upper eyeliner tattoo plus one retouch session (total value up to $380)
$199 for a semi-permanent eyebrow tattoo plus one retouch session (total value up to $380)
- Clients can simplify their daily beauty routine
- Book a refill session within three months after the initial treatment
- Available six days a week
What is semi-permanent make-up?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using microfine needles, a process which is also known as micropigmentation or cosmetic tattooing. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skin care; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What areas can be worked on?
Areas: upper eyeliner | eyebrow
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 2 vouchers per person
• Purchase up to 2 additional as gifts
• Not valid on Mon
• Max 1 voucher per booking
• Must be used by one person in one visit
• Under 18s must have parental consent
• Multiple sessions may be required for best results
• Retouch session needs to be booked within 3 months from the first session
• Individual results may vary
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (09) 273 8273
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
About Perfect Beauty Skin
Run by Katie who boasts over 10 years of experience in the beauty industry, Perfect Beauty Skin offers a multitude of aesthetic services. Clients can pamper their bodies with massages, rejuvenate complexions thanks to facial procedures and banish unwanted hair with waxing or EPL treatments. The Burswood-based salon uses Paris Darphin skincare products.