Clients can enhance their natural features with a choice of semi-permanent make-up treatment such as powder brows, eyeliner or scalp contour
What You'll Get
- $100 for one session of eyebrow microblading (total value up to $200)
- $159 for two sessions of eyebrow microblading (total value up to $300)
- $115 for one session of powder brows (total value up to $230)
- $179 for two sessions of powder brows (total value up to $345)
- $140 for one session of combination brows (total value up to $280)
- $219 for two sessions of combination brows (total value up to $420)
Upper eyelid eyeliner
- $75 for one session of upper eyelid eyeliner (total value up to $150)
- $119 for two sessions of upper eyelid eyeliner (total value up to $225)
- $175 for one session of hairline contour (total value up to $350)
- $190 for one session of lip contour (total value up to $380)
- $240 for one session of scalp contour (total value up to $480)
- Framing and balancing the face, a well designed and groomed brow can instantly give lift and emphasis to the eyes, resulting in a more youthful appearance
- Various concerns such as sparse, thin or naturally very light eyebrows can be addressed by adding fullness and definition without compromising a natural look
- Opt to have the eyebrows micro-bladed by either hand or machine
- Lashes can be made to look thicker by applying a soft line between the lashes creating instant definition
- A slightly more defined line can be created for those clients who wish to emphasize and add more definition to their eyes or who regularly apply eyeliner
- Eyeliner tattooing is completed by machine.
- Which option to choose?
- Eyebrow microblading: this technique is also known as a hair stroke, as it mimics the natural look of brows to add volume and texture
- Combination brows: a combination of microblading and shading
- Powder brows: solid colour fill application applied with a clustered needle head
What is microblading?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using a hand tool with attached needles fused together in a curvilinear grouping. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skin care; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What happens at sessions?
The first session includes a consultation to discuss desired shape, thickness and colour of the brows. Therapist will then match pigment with client’s natural skin shade and hair colour to achieve more natural look.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Sun
• Bookings essential
• Customers with high blood pressure need to stop medication for two weeks prior to treatment
• Not suitable for women who are pregnant
• Customers who suffer from diabetes can have microblading but not powder or combination brows
• Customers with keloid scars can only have powder brows
• Customers who have had LASIK eye surgery cannot have eyeliner tattooing for 2 months after treatment
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• First session must occur by: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 021 0253 0207
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
About Phoebe Beauty
Phoebe Beauty is where visages can be enhanced using semi-permanent make-up made by hand or by a machine. Waxing, tinting and extensions are also on offer. The salon is nestled in Browns Bay.