Customers can have the pearly white smile that they deserve thanks to an acrylic, metal or Valplast denture
What You'll Get
$799 for upper or lower acrylic denture
$1,399 for upper or lower Valplast denture
$1,499 for upper or lower metal denture
Point Chevalier Family Dentist
Point Chevalier Family Dentist is located in Auckland’s Point Chevalier, and aims to deliver general dental care for all groups and budgets. Working towards being a one-stop shop for dentistry, Point Chevalier Family Dentist’s services include dental check-ups, scaling and polishing, periodontal treatment, root canals, extraction, veneers, crowns, and bridges, as well as providing free dental treatment for teenagers under 18. Patients can also opt for cosmetic services such as teeth whitening and tooth jewellery.
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Medical Council of New Zealand or the Dental Council of New Zealand as applicable.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Valid for new patients only
• Bookings essential and subject to availability
• Must be used in 1 visit, by 1 person
• Covers all appointments and finished dentures
• Any additional treatments will be an extra cost and discussed with you first
• Not valid with any other offer
• Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between patient and practitioner
• Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risk. Before proceeding, a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner is recommended
• Recommended only for purchasers who fully understand the treatment and the risks of the treatment
• Full-refund if practitioner deems client unsuitable for procedure or advises against procedure for any reason
• Refund available if client does not wish to proceed with treatment after initial consultation
• Purchase of voucher does not amount to informed consent
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation should occur: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 09 846 7777 or 09 846 0800
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS