- Receive alterations on a range of garments
- All fabrics can be altered, including leather, merino, silk and denim
- Have shirts, trousers, jackets or gowns made to measure
- Custom-made jewellery, business shirts, silk ties, scarves and bags available
What You'll Get
In the fashion world, trousers are the most ridiculed of all garments because their owners insist on going against the natural order of things and wearing them too tight or too baggy. Achieve the right look with today's Groupon for Ponsonby Alterations, Ponsonby:
$20 for $40 to spend on tailoring, products or clothing alterations
$45 for $100 to spend on tailoring, products or clothing alterations
Address ill-fitting trousers and tops, or get suit pants, business shirts or ball gowns sorted out for a polished look. All fabrics are able to be altered. Each voucher is valid for work on a single garment.
Ponsonby Alterations is centrally located on Ponsonby Road, providing tailoring and clothing alterations for Auckland residents and top New Zealand designers. They work on a range of fabrics, including denim, merino, silk and leather. Custom-made jewelry, business shirts, silk ties and scarves can also be arranged. Make to measure tailoring services are also available for garments such as shirts, trousers, suits and jackets.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 2 vouchers per person
• Purchase 1 additional as gift
• Max 1 voucher per visit
• Not valid Sundays
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 30 days from purchase
• Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone to book: (09) 376 2592
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed voucher on arrival
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.