Glide effortlessly along on an electric bike and see the best of Auckland with a local guide and a small group of riders
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$29 for a guided electric bike tour for one person, The City Lights (total value up to $49)
$55 for a guided electric bike tour for two people, The City Lights (total value up to $98)
$105 for a guided electric bike tour for four people, The City Lights (total value up to $196)
$39 for a guided electric bike tour for one person, The Inside Loop (total value up to $69)
$75 for a guided electric bike tour for two people, The Inside Loop (total value up $138)
$145 for a guided electric bike tour for four people, The Inside Loop (total value up $276)
$210 for a guided electric bike tour for six people, The Inside Loop (total value up $414)
- Choose The City Lights tour to ride out at dusk and pick the best vantage points to see the city light up as the sun sets
- Or opt for The Inside Loop tour covering roughly 16km of Auckland’s trendiest suburbs with an overview of eating, drinking, shopping and cultural experiences that the city has to offer
- Riders are provided with a cycle tour headset and can enjoy live commentary from the guide as they ride
- Group sizes are small – no more than six riders and one guide on the Inner Loop tour and no more than four riders and one guide on the City Lights tour
- The City Lights tour takes approximately 90 minutes
- The Inside Loop tour takes approximately 2 hours 30 minutes
- Enjoy a digital memento of the tour with an emailed virtual overview of the route cycled and photos from the day
- The Power to the Pedal base is located in the heart of the city – close to many hotels and the cruise ship terminals
- Featured in the New Zealand Herald
Power To The Pedal
Power To The Pedal provides city bike tours and electric bike hire in Auckland. Their experienced local guides can explain what makes Auckland such a fantastic place to live and are happy to take their guests to the secret places only the locals know about. Customers hiring electric bikes can receive route suggestions and insider tips to make the most of their time in the saddle.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 3 additional as gifts
• Online booking essential - no reservations will be accepted by phone or walk-up
• Riders must be a minimum of 16 years old
• Original value verified on: 26 Jan 2017
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Book online: https://powertothepedal.rezdy.com/
(1) Select the appropriate tour that matches your voucher
(2) Click 'Book Now'
(3) Select the number of riders. Choose a date from the availability calendar.
(4) Click the 'Book Now' button and review your order, then enter your Groupon voucher code into the 'Voucher Code' field and click 'Use Voucher' button
(5) Once cart has updated, enter the details of your party and click 'Pay Now'
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.