Duos can sip on wine or beer and feast on a 40cm or 60cm pizza to share with a range of flavours including white chicken or garden love
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
About This Deal
$29 for a 40cm pizza to share with wine or beer each for two people (total value up to $58)
- One 40cm pizza to share
- One glass of wine or beer each
$49 for a 60cm pizza to share with wine or beer each for four people (total value up to $100)
- One 60cm pizza to share
- One glass of wine or beer each
- Pizza lovers are invited to experience the rich history, cuisine and delicious ingredients of Europe at Proper Pizza
- Sip on a peroni or glass of wine while you dine with your other half or catching up with a friend
- Four person groups eyes will bulge as you experience the largest pizza in New Zealand at a whopping 60cm
- Every Pizza is made fresh daily located conveniently in Auckland CBD
Flavours available to choose from:
- Proper Pizza
- White Chicken
- Garden Love
Note: 60cm pizzas may take up to 15-20 mins to prepare
Menu items may be subject to seasonal change.
Who would ever say no to pizza? - Correction: who in their right mind would ever say no to pizza? This meal deal correctly presupposes that the answer to this question is absolutely no-one. Pizza has come a long way as a poor man’s dietary staple, originating from ancient Greece and then Rome as a simple slab of baked dough with whatever toppings and herbs were accessible; it had a good run in Naples, where it gained some notoriety, but it really exploded as an international phenomenon with the wave of Italian emigration after the world wars. Now it is accessible at every corner of the world, including Auckland’s Proper Pizza - literally half the globe apart from its European birthplace, but not an ounce less authentic. And it remains as universally beloved as ever.
Contrary to popular belief, a well-done pizza is not that calorie-heavy, unless the diner goes wild on the toppings. Which, as it happens, is a perfectly respectable choice. This pizza deal offers a range of options: those longing for a stacked-up grease can opt for a cheeseburger pizza, whereas the more calorie-conscious customers can enjoy a margarita or white chicken. To really cram in as much pizza as possible in one voucher, opt for New Zealand’s largest 60cm pie, along with a glass of wine or beer.
Need to Know
Fine Print and Helpful Information
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Valid for 1 voucher per table
• Valid for the number of people as stipulated on the voucher, additional diners can dine at menu prices
• No bookings required, walk-ins only
• Valid for dine-in only
• No cashbacks unless required by law
• Valid for Margherita, pepperoni, Proper pizza, white chicken, cheeseburger, garden love options only
• Cheeseburger, meaty macho, crudo di Parma, black truffle and blue vein garlic chicken options will incur a surcharge of $5 per 40cm and $10 per 60cm pizza
• Additional sides and drinks can be purchased, payable directly to the merchant
• Alcoholic beverages can be switched for non-alcoholic options
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• No booking required
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• The purchase confirmation email is not the voucher
• Valid hours:
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
About Proper Pizza
Proper Pizza is a pizza place boasting a central O'Connell Street location. Using a mixture of hand-kneaded dough, exotic spices, fresh vegetables and farm meats, the restaurant aims to provide a no-nonsense dining experience with a signature of its own. In addition to pizzas, they also serve up salads, desserts, and hot and cold drinks.