Get a fun-filled day out with up to 6 passes for unlimited thrilling rides; comes with additional credit to be spent at Playlab or sideshow
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$79.99 for two unlimited-ride superpasses with $20 playlab or sideshows credit (total value up to $138)
$159.98 for four unlimited-ride superpasses with $40 playlab or sideshows credit (total value up to $276)
$239.97 for six unlimited-ride superpasses with $60 playlab or sideshows credit (total value up to $414)
- Spend an entire day moving from one thrill ride to another with an unlimited-ride pass
- Go in pairs or take an entire family for a day out
- Over 20 attractions await visitors, ranging from terrifying thrill rides for adrenaline-seekers to Kidz Kingdom designed for the youngest
- Enjoy $10 credit for each guest to spend on even more entertainment at either sideshows, or their new State-of the art entertainment centre, Rainbow Playlab
- Credit can be spent towards all virtual reality, virtual sword fighting, e-sports and escape room facilities in rainbow playlab, but excludes arcade machines.
- Rainbow playlab is open for another 2 hours after rainbow’s end closes for even more playtime
- Bookings essential for time traveller escape room.
The Fine Print
• Limit of up to 6 unlimited ride Superpasses
• Valid for a stated number of people only, additional people are welcome but need to pay the normal entry price
• Passes are valid for either children or adults
• Full voucher must be used in one visit. All guests on the voucher must enter together at the same time.
• $10 per person Rainbow Playlab or sideshow dollars voucher will be issued at Gate on presentation of the ticket; must be used at Rainbow Playlab or Sideshow games on the day of entry. Rainbow Playlab Voucher excludes Arcade games. Please see Playlab and Sideshow posted times for redemption.
• Children under 14 must be actively supervised by a parent or caregiver at all times; under 2s enter free with a paying adult.
• Ride entry is subject to height and other restrictions - ride attendants and operators have final say. Restrictions apply for customers with heart conditions, epilepsy, previous head, back, or neck injuries, surgery please enquire direct
• Rainbow's End does not allow pregnant guests on rides
• Midweek during school term rides in the main park operate on a timetable, a copy of this will be given to guests on arrival. During this time rides in Kidz Kingdom are operated on an on-demand basis.
• Rides and attractions are subject to change without notice, please check the website for ride closures.
• The Log Flume ride will be closed for scheduled maintenance 5-30 August 2019. Please see the Rainbow’s End website for other upcoming maintenance.
• Some days can be exceptionally busy: call ahead to check park numbers and car parking to avoid disappointment.
• Not for resale.
• No extensions.
• Not valid for special events. Not valid in conjunction with any other offers, deals or discounts.
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid from: 22 Jul 2019
• Valid to: 02 Sep 2019
• No booking required
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• Valid hours:
Mon, Wed, Thur, Fri: 10am-4pm
Sat-Sun and public holidays: 10am-5pm
Rainbow’s End is not open on Tuesdays during Term 3, 2019
The G BUCKS - Groupon Credit offer for this deal has now ended. Every customer who purchased a 'two-, four- or six- unlimited-ride superpasses' voucher between 16-18 Aug 2019, will receive $15 Groupon Credit back. Limit of 1 Credit deposit per customer. Bonus Groupon Credit will appear between 2-5 business days after the end of the promotion; eligible customers will receive a confirmation email once applied. Bonus Groupon Credit valid for use for 30 days from date of deposit.
About Rainbow's End Theme Park
Promising non-stop thrills, Rainbow's End Theme Park offers the ultimate day out for adults and kids of all ages. A surfeit of hair-raising charms includes New Zealand’s only corkscrew rollercoaster and a terrifying runaway mine cart guaranteed to excite and delight. Pint-sized pleasure-seekers will want to turn their attentions to the Kidz Kingdom- the ultimate amusement park for children aged eight and under - while fearless folk requiring a further challenge can spin 18m off the ground (On the power surge), and defy gravity on the 18-storey Fear fall. A dramatic Log Flume and bumper cars ensure an intoxicating mixture of classic theme park joys with newly minted movers.