Get a fun-filled day out with up to 6 passes for unlimited thrilling rides; comes with additional credit to be spent at Playlab or sideshow
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$79.99 for two unlimited-ride superpasses with $20 playlab or sideshows credit (total value up to $138)
$159.98 for four unlimited-ride superpasses with $40 playlab or sideshows credit (total value up to $276)
$239.97 for six unlimited-ride superpasses with $60 playlab or sideshows credit (total value up to $414)
- Spend an entire day moving from one thrill ride to another with an unlimited-ride pass
- Go in pairs or take an entire family for a day out
- Over 20 attractions await visitors, ranging from terrifying thrill rides for adrenaline-seekers to Kidz Kingdom designed for the youngest
- Enjoy $10 credit for each guest to spend on even more entertainment at either sideshows, or their new State-of the art entertainment centre, Rainbow Playlab
- Credit can be spent towards all virtual reality, virtual sword fighting, e-sports and escape room facilities in rainbow playlab, but excludes arcade machines.
- Rainbow playlab is open for another 2 hours after rainbow’s end closes for even more playtime
- Bookings essential for time traveller escape room.
The Fine Print
• Limit of up to 6 unlimited ride Superpasses
• Valid for a stated number of people only, additional people are welcome but need to pay the normal entry price
• Passes are valid for either children or adults
• Full voucher must be used in one visit. All guests on the voucher must enter together at the same time.
• $10 per person Rainbow Playlab or sideshow dollars voucher will be issued at Gate on presentation of the ticket; must be used at Rainbow Playlab or Sideshow games on the day of entry. Rainbow Playlab Voucher excludes Arcade games. Please see Playlab and Sideshow posted times for redemption.
• Children under 14 must be actively supervised by a parent or caregiver at all times; under 2s enter free with a paying adult.
• Ride entry is subject to height and other restrictions - ride attendants and operators have final say. Restrictions apply for customers with heart conditions, epilepsy, previous head, back, or neck injuries, surgery please enquire direct
• Rainbow's End does not allow pregnant guests on rides
• Midweek during school term rides in the main park operate on a timetable, a copy of this will be given to guests on arrival. During this time rides in Kidz Kingdom are operated on an on-demand basis.
• Rides and attractions are subject to change without notice, please check the website for ride closures.
• The Log Flume ride will be closed for scheduled maintenance 5-30 August 2019. Please see the Rainbow’s End website for other upcoming maintenance.
• Some days can be exceptionally busy: call ahead to check park numbers and car parking to avoid disappointment.
• Not for resale.
• No extensions.
• Not valid for special events. Not valid in conjunction with any other offers, deals or discounts.
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid from: 22 Jul 2019
• Valid to: 02 Sep 2019
• No booking required
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• Valid hours:
Mon, Wed, Thur, Fri: 10am-4pm
Sat-Sun and public holidays: 10am-5pm
Rainbow’s End is not open on Tuesdays during Term 3, 2019
The G BUCKS - Groupon Credit offer for this deal has now ended. Every customer who purchased a 'two-, four- or six- unlimited-ride superpasses' voucher between 16-18 Aug 2019, will receive $15 Groupon Credit back. Limit of 1 Credit deposit per customer. Bonus Groupon Credit will appear between 2-5 business days after the end of the promotion; eligible customers will receive a confirmation email once applied. Bonus Groupon Credit valid for use for 30 days from date of deposit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
About Rainbow's End Theme Park
Promising non-stop thrills, Rainbow's End Theme Park offers the ultimate day out for adults and kids of all ages. A surfeit of hair-raising charms includes New Zealand’s only corkscrew rollercoaster and a terrifying runaway mine cart guaranteed to excite and delight. Pint-sized pleasure-seekers will want to turn their attentions to the Kidz Kingdom- the ultimate amusement park for children aged eight and under - while fearless folk requiring a further challenge can spin 18m off the ground (On the power surge), and defy gravity on the 18-storey Fear fall. A dramatic Log Flume and bumper cars ensure an intoxicating mixture of classic theme park joys with newly minted movers.