Those already familiar with Pilates can challenge themselves with reformer, designed to leave muscles trembling while being gentle on joints
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$25 for two classes of reformer Pilates (total value up to $63)
$45 for four classes of reformer Pilates (total value up to $126)
- Clients can take their strength to the next level with dynamic and challenging reformer Pilates
- Higher intensity and based on the isolate, fatigue, stretch principle when it comes to muscle development
- View the class schedule here
- Class schedules may be subject to change
Their method of Dynamic Reformer combines controlled functional exercises, focusing on the duration of muscle activity to achieve fatigue, opposed to load (common in gym settings). Aimed at full body workouts, opposed to focusing on one muscle group per exercise, reformer pilates provides an intense session that is easy on the joints’
With this Reform Fitness voucher, fitness-seekers can get closer to their goals, one machine-assisted body movement at a time. Enjoy two or four classes in Newmarket, just a short stroll away from the train station, or at the new Parnell studio.
What is reformer Pilates?
Very briefly - it’s Pilates with a reformer. The exercise regime invented by Joseph Pilates and known to every fitness geek in the world can work its magic without any equipment, but using a reformer device is how its intended potential can be fully harnessed.
Does reformer Pilates tone the body?
Reformer was explicitly built to help form or re-form the body in an effective and time-efficient way. A simple device fitted with springs and a platform that has small wheels, the reformer allows for a wide scope of hand and leg movements that see almost no energy wasted in the process. A person using this equipment can try out many different positions to stay in control and better focus on selected muscle groups.
Please note, customer responses and star rating displayed on this deal are for the current primary location only. Additional feedback for alternate locations is provided to the merchant but is not displayed and does not impact on the overall rating shown.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• New customers only
• Valid at Newmarket and Parnell studios only
• Valid only for location purchased
• All participants must sign waiver before beginning
• Voucher is non-transferable
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• First session must occur by: 30 days from purchase
• All sessions must be completed by same person within 1 month of first session
• Email to book: email@example.com (Newmarket) or firstname.lastname@example.org (Parnell)
• Phone to book: 027 200 5121 (Newmarket) or 022 360 0933 (Parnell)
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• Class schedule: https://reformfitness.co.nz/schedule/
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
About Reform Fitness
Reform Fitness has brought the latest fitness craze among the world’s rich and famous back to New Zealand to share with their clients at each of their three locations. They aim to change the perception of traditional Pilates, and ensure it is respected as one of the most challenging forms of exercise. With the emphasis on controlled, functional, full-body workouts, reformer Pilates will provide clients with a challenging workout that is easy on joints, and effective in enhancing strength and general fitness.