Those already familiar with Pilates can challenge themselves with reformer, designed to leave muscles trembling while being gentle on joints
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$25 for two reformer Pilates classes (total value up to $63)
$45 for four reformer Pilates classes (total value up to $126)
- Take your strength to the next level with dynamic and challenging reformer Pilates
- Higher intensity and based on the ‘isolate, fatigue, stretch principle’ when it comes to muscle development
- View the class schedule here.
Class schedules may be subject to change.
Reform Fitness & Dynamic Reformer Pilates Newmarket
Reform Fitness & Dynamic Reformer Pilates Newmarket has brought the latest fitness craze among the world’s rich and famous back to New Zealand to share with their clients. They aim to change the perception of traditional Pilates, and ensure it is respected as one of the most challenging forms of exercise. With the emphasis on controlled, functional, full-body workouts, reformer Pilates will provide clients with a challenging workout that is easy on joints, and effective in enhancing strength and general fitness.
Looking for a reformer Pilates deal in Auckland?
With this Reform Fitness & Dynamic Reformer Pilates voucher, fitness-seekers can get closer to their goals, one machine-assisted body movement at a time. Enjoy two or four classes in Newmarket, just a short stroll away from the train station.
What is reformer Pilates?
Very briefly - it’s Pilates with a reformer. The exercise regime invented by Joseph Pilates and known to every fitness geek in the world can work its magic without any equipment, but using a reformer device is how its intended potential can be fully harnessed.
Does reformer Pilates tone the body?
Reformer was explicitly built to help form or re-form the body in an effective and time-efficient way. A simple device fitted with springs and a platform that has small wheels, the reformer allows for a wide scope of hand and leg movements that see almost no energy wasted in the process. A person using this equipment can try out many different positions to stay in control and better focus on selected muscle groups.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• New customers only
• Valid at Newmarket, Auckland studio only
• All participants must sign waiver before beginning
• Non transferable
• Original value verified on: 20 Jul 2016
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 60 days from purchase
• First session must occur by: 30 days from purchase
• Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone to book: 027 200 5121
(1) Please provide full name, address, contact details
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS