Reduce pigment areas and stimulate collagen and elastin with this modern treatment; includes a $25 takeaway gift
Recent Positive Reviews
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$199 for pigment reduction, VPL light skin revitalisation and takeaway gift (total value up to $275)
- Stimulate collagen and elastin for firmer skin
- Results may be seen in 2-3 weeks
- Includes free skin consultation and a complimentary tub of Lakoko moisture balm worth $25
How to improve the condition of the skin? Take advantage of this Variable Pulsed Light therapy deal in Te Atatu South and rejuvenate the complexion. The advanced aesthetic treatment is designed to target a variety of issues such as acne, sun and age spots, fine lines and rosacea. This pigment reduction offer includes a complimentary consultation to discuss the procedure and tailor it to suit each client’s individual needs.
Dreaming of getting rid of skin imperfections and enjoying a more youthful look? The Renew Beauty voucher is ideal for those who wish to correct uneven skin tone, minimise the visibility of wrinkles and firm the skin. The beautifying experience is complemented with a tub of Lakoko moisture balm to be taken home.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 2 vouchers per person
• Purchase up to 2 additional as gifts
• Not valid on Sun-Mon
• Not valid on public holidays
• Late arrival will shorten treatment time
• Cancellation fee applies
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 60 days from purchase
• Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone to book: (09) 834 7409
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
About Renew Beauty
The senior team at Renew Beauty are passionate about skin repair and provide a range of treatments designed to rejuvenate complexions. Services on offer include the likes of vitamin facials, microdermabrasion and skin tightening. Clients can also treat themselves to services such as waxing, spray tanning, VPL hair removal and mani-pedis. The clinic is nestled in Te Atatu South.