Children aged 2-6 can enjoy a rope course with around 20 challenging activities including wobble boards and tunnels
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$10 for a child (aged 2-6 years) to climb the Rocketeer course (Up to $15 Value)
- Rocket Ropes offers the best high and low ropes courses in Auckland. The Rocketeer course is a fun low climbing course designed specifically for children aged 2 – 6 years to experience a climbing course using carabiners.
- Now your littlies can join in on the fun as you let them loose as they scale the viking ship, delve into tunnels, and bounce on the wobble boards and more to give them a climbing adventure like no other.
- Rocket Ropes also offers great climbing fun for the big kids too with the Croc Tower with over 40 high aerial activities.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 10 vouchers per person
• Purchase up to 10 additional as gifts
• Not valid on public holidays
• 48 hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• Valid for entry for 1 person per Groupon
• Must be used in 1 visit
• Rocketeer is for preschoolers aged 2-6. Maximum weight is 40kg
• All children must be actively supervised by an adult. Supervising adults spectate for free
• Children will have 1 hour to complete the course
• Please visit https://www.rocketropes.co.nz/
for all safety requirements
• Not to be used in conjunction with birthday parties
• Bookings essential
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid from: 06 Nov 2018
• Valid to: 30 Dec 2018
• Book online: https://www.rocketropes.co.nz/deals#Groupon
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised Goods and services.
About Rocket Ropes
Rocket Ropes is an urban high rope park in Auckland. They offer over 60 challenging aerial activities launched from two courses, each suitable for climbers of different skills and experience. Rocket Ropes are also happy to host birthday parties, team building and school groups.